The place to call home
Become a Resident
Ready for Retirement Living?
The timing at this moment may be just right for your search in finding the right retirement residence for you or a loved one. We hope you find this section of our website useful in making the best choices.
Am I or a loved one ready for Retirement Living? The answer is YES, and better make it yourself before someone makes it for you! The rewards outweigh all the negative. Here are our top 9 reasons why you would benefit!and movie room are available to you at all times.
1. Continue to stay as independent as you wish. Renting a suite in our independent living allows you to continue to remain as independent as you wish. You are free to live your life exactly as you want it.
2. Be good to yourself and your well-being. With nutritious balanced meals prepared for you daily and fun-filled activities to keep you busy, your well being will be pampered as you deserve it!
3. Say goodbye to household chores. Cooking, housekeeping, yard work are not as fun or easy anymore. Retirement living sets you free of these chores. Let someone else do this for you so that you can enjoy your free time.
4. Enjoy friendships and companionship. Opportunities exist everyday to get to know people and make friends.
5. The right support is at your finger tips. Professionals are on hand if and when you need that “little” extra care. Assistance is available when you need medication management and activities with daily living.
6. Live how you want. Suites will come in various sizes and styles. Choose the one that suites you and your needs.
7. Stay active. Regular exercise programs, outings and games to keep your body and mind active.
8. Enjoy the facility’s ameneties to the fullest. Library, fitness and cardio rooms, aquatic spa and jacuzzi, lounge , putting green, gazeebo and games and movie room are available to you at all times.
9. Reduce your stress. You are never alone. Safety and security is our top priority.
It will have valuable tips, guidelines and tools to help you evaluate a residence and help you with your decision. It will also include links to information that is important to your life. Finally, this page will include an outline of the simple process of contacting Maxwell Residence, coming in to visit and discuss your needs and plans, join us for a meal and a tour. For now, please contact Linda Sedlak by phone at 514.457.3111 and by email at firstname.lastname@example.org and she will be more than happy to help you. Thank you for your patience while we update this page.
Become a Resident
The timing at this moment may be just right for your search in finding the right retirement residence for you or a loved one.