The place to call home
Assisted Living at Maxwell is an option available to seniors who need assistance and support with the activities of daily living such as meals, bathing, dressing, medication management, etc.
Our state-of-the-art facility provides the personal care services needed for the comfort and peace of mind of our residents and their loved ones. We believe you will find a warm and welcoming home environment where a range of care and services will give you something to look forward to everyday.
We understand that making the decision to transition your loved one to an assisted living facility may be difficult at times, but ask yourself these questions:
Has daily nutrition been a challenge? Have medications not been taken correctly and on time when needed? Has living alone caused injury and/or the inability to call for help? Personal appearance and hygiene has diminished, sound familiar? Lack of social and physical activity almost non-existant? As the primary caregiver, are you feeling stressed? These may be signs that perhaps your loved one may need assistance, and we are here to help!
Our dedicated team has succeeded in providing care and services that contribute significantly to the well-being and enjoyment of life. We invite you to make Maxwell your home.
The monthly rent includes the following services designed to maintain as much independence as possible while leaving more time to enjoy the pleasure of living:
- 3 nutritious meals a day with menu choices and snacks anytime
- Licensed Practical Nurse, 7 days a week, during the day
- PABs/Nurse’s aids, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Weekly Dr. visits
- Medication distribution and administration
- Emergency response system by pendant and wall mounted 2-way communication system
- Assistance with bathing twice a week, including daily hygiene
- Assistance with dressing and undressing
- 1 load of personal laundry a week
- Hair cleanliness
- Fingernail care
- Cleanliness of teeth
- Daily shaving of mail residents
- Cueing to attending to toileting, meals and activities
- Blood work as prescribed by Dr.
- Weekly housekeeping including the washing of linens and towels
- Daily bed-making, light housekeeping and trash removal
- Heating, electricity
- Cable TV
- Physical, cultural, social and intellectual activities
The maximum hours of care per 24 hrs. is 2 hours.
The atrium style dining and living room is warm and welcoming and it’s not unusual to see residents and their guests enjoy a nice cup of hot tea, baked goods and enjoy each other’s company.
Become a Resident
The timing at this moment may be just right for your search in finding the right retirement residence for you or a loved one.